Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiDiag Elite > MD702 > very little ecu found ...
very little ecu found ...

3009 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2014-01-22 12:13:14

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    wim
    2013-11-20 01:44:13

Hi , ( md 702-all )

does anyone use this reader on bmw E60 ? ( 520 d from 2008 with N47 engine )

just updated to latest version for bmw ( 2.1 )

it reads out only a handful off ecu's , very disapointing :-(  ( and it is advertised as a profesional reader .. )

also the installing of new software on the sd card takes hours ( you have to sit and watch it , and click every update

seperately, because after clicking them all , the app freezes ( todo.exe no longer working )

It will take several nights to install all updates to the sd card ( it should write at a couple off MB/sec on the card NO ? )

at work I use the bosch kts diagnose

even an app on the i-pad ( bmwhat ) reads out 21 ecu's on the same car ....

I hope this will improve soon , otherwise it is a waste of money ...

greetings Wim

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    Kjeld Thomsen

2013-12-31 03:42:23 (Reply to:wim)

Yes that's right it takes several nights and a morning for an update.
    The supplied SD card is C4, I have Copied it onto a C10 card, then it will go much faster with the update (few hours)

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2014-01-15 03:45:51

if you are talking about 5-series E60, our tool reads body system, drive system, chassis. But there are about 20-30 subsystems included. 

•   Level 2   
    (22) points
    Lee Kelf

2014-01-22 12:13:14 (Reply to:Autel Support)

I found one of the updates was for the actual Update Suit, so I downloaded that from the website directly then I didn't get the error (todo.exe no longer working) . Still took hours to download all the other but it did do all of them overnight in one hit!
  Total1 Pages